What better way to share the love with our followers this Valentine's Day than with the Follower Love Giveaway Hop!
Over 300 participating blogs are offering a book related giveaway and we are all linked up together so you can easily hop from one giveaway to another. The hop runs from Tuesday, February 7th through Tuesday, February 14th at 11:59pm. Thanks to I am a Reader Not a Writer and Rachael Rennee Anderson for hosting! I hope everyone who participates wins lots of wonderful bookish prizes :). What do we have to offer?
Teacher/Librarian/Homeschool Love (1 Winner):
- A hardcover copy of Guys Read: Funny Business with bookplate signed by editor Jon Scieszka
- 35 Guys Read: Funny Business funny nose and glasses for your entire class, library group, or homeschool network.
- A hardcover copy of Guys Read: Thriller with bookplate signed by editor Jon Scieszka
- Two copies of Guys Read: Thriller discussion guide.
We Love Strong Girl Protagonists (1 Winner):
- A hardcover copy of Juniper Berry with bookplate signed by author M.P. Kozlowsky
- A hardcover of Breadcrumbs with bookplate signed by author Anne Ursu
*Note - We don't give away copies of these two titles often as we rarely have them in the office, this is a great chance to snag one!*
Prince Charming Love (1 winner):
Get an early sneak peek of our May 2012 title when you win a copy of:
The Hero's Guide to Saving Your Kingdom by Christopher Healy (bookplate signed by the author included)!
Enter below! This is our first time using Rafflecopter, so if you have any problems, just let us know. Once you've finished entering, make sure to hop over to the sign-up list for at I Am a Reader Not a Writer for more great giveaways.
a Rafflecopter giveaway